We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives in Alicante, able to deliver an outstanding customer experience of the very highest level during all customer transactions via chat, email and phone.
Triora Spain, network of alcohol and drug addiction care clinics positioned in strategic regions of Spain, servicing local and international clients.
Triora is part of Parnassia Groep, the Netherlands’ largest provider of mental health care, with a 400-year history. The group’s mission is to provide professional and respectful help to people suffering from addiction and psychological problems.
The representative is responsible for handling all the incoming calls directed to our clinics with empathy and tact and for explaining thoroughly Triora Patient´s Journey to our clients.
Additionally, the Triora Customer Service Representative will handle appointments and follow up opportunities via our CRM.
- English – C1.
- Spanish – C1.
- Great communication skills (written and spoken).
- A motivated and enthusiastic personality.
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
- Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills.
- Problem solving ability and very good customer service skills.
- Experience in the medical sector handling enquiries and providing information on treatment and prices.
Skills and abilities
- Answer inbound calls, chat and emails within guidelines and goals established by clinics and contact centre management.
- Provide all the relevant information with tact and empathy helping the potential clients understanding the various options available and choosing the right package for them.
- Consistently achieve call, email, and chat quality standards.
- Deliver a quality customer experience on every interaction.
- Use efficiently our CRM system recording all the relevant information, manage the agenda of the clinics and follow up opportunities based on the stage of the lead.
Please respond to Laura Vaquer, HRM Manager Triora Spain, with a motivational letter and a CV. Please send in via HR@triora.es.