At Triora Alicante we are looking for a part time position Consultant Psychiatrist with addiction care experience to join our multi-disciplinary team.
The ideal applicant will have extensive experience working in mental health and a sound understanding of issues related with addiction care.
Triora Spain, network of alcohol and drug addiction care clinics positioned in strategic regions of Spain, servicing local and international clients.
Triora is part of Parnassia Groep, the Netherlands’ largest provider of mental health care, with a 400-year history. The group’s mission is to provide professional and respectful help to people suffering from addiction and psychological problems.
- Undertake assessments, diagnosis and plan and provide treatment with patients and their families.
- Advise, consult and liaise with patients and relevant others regarding proposed treatment.
- Work alongside other mental health professionals and provide psychiatric expertise and leadership within the multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
- Provide out of hours on-call support for the clinics on a rotational basis.
Skills and experience
- Registration as psychiatrist in Spain.
- Experience working in community mental health.
- Experience in addiction care.
- Have a current driver's license.
- English level: fluent
Please respond to Laura Vaquer, HRM Manager Triora Spain, with a motivational letter and a CV. Please send in via HR@triora.es.