Triora is looking for (General Manager, Administrative Staff, Head of Therapy, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Nursing Staff, Sports Therapist/Trainer, Chef, Maintenance, and Cleaners).
Once pre-selection has been made, Triora will hold an open-house in the Marbella region for those selected as part of the process.
Triora Spain, network of alcohol and drug addiction care clinics positioned in strategic regions of Spain, servicing local and international clients.
Triora is part of Parnassia Groep, the Netherlands’ largest provider of mental health care, with a 400-year history. The group’s mission is to provide professional and respectful help to people suffering from addiction and psychological problems.
Summary · Objective
We are looking for individuals that are customer service oriented, can function both on the business level and at the same time be empathetic towards patients and their families, and take pride in what they do and try to help others and go that extra mile.
If you see yourself as a self-starter, proactive, dedicated professional, and you want to be part of this exciting journey, please apply with your Motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills and abilities
- MS Office (email, word, excel)
- Mid-to-high English level as you will be serving English speaking patients as well as Spanish.
- Team player, but can work with minimum supervision.
- Sharing the business values of the company.
- Beneficial experience in (private) healthcare organizations.
- Beneficial experience in working in an international company.
Education and experience required
- Education as per the job function 2-3-5 years of related experience.
Please respond to Laura Vaquer, HRM Manager Triora Spain, with a motivational letter and a CV. Please send in via HR@triora.es.