Triora Group closely follows the evolution of the crisis caused by COVID-19 (coronavirus) and faithfully complies with the procedures and protocols established by the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain and the various autonomous communities, in order to avoid the virus spreads and ensure that we can continue to care for our patients and employees.
Triora has taken the following measures to be reviewed in accordance with the evolution of the pandemic:
- Triora clinics in Alicante and Málaga, maintain their activity as an essential service declared in order SND/310/2020, of 31 March, by which certain centers, services and health facilities are established as essential services.
- Our centers have their phones and contact emails permanently open to answer any questions or concerns that may be demanded.
- Triora also offers individual and group treatments online and by telephone, with secure videoconferences for those patients who do not require urgent admission to the clinic.
- The Triora outpatient facilities located in Madrid, Barcelona and Almería have their phones and contact e-mail permanently open to attend any query, carrying out telephone therapies and online therapy via secure videoconference. Due to the current state of alert it is not possible to carry it out face to face.
- Clinics have strengthened internal safety mesures and protocols to prevent any cases of virus spread among patients and professionals.
- Remember that Spanish Government, on Monday 16th of March announced that borders will be closed in a bid to deal with the coronavirus crisis. Only Spanish citizens and residents will be able to enter the country via land borders, as well as non-Spaniards who cite reasons of force major.
- Visits of family members and persons outside the activity of the centers are cancelled until further news.
- The clinics of Triora will be attended 24 hours by the professional health, medical staff and patient care team who are the only ones authorized to remain in them.
- Patients' activities outside the clinic are interrupted until further notice.
- Patients from the clinics may not leave the centre without the discharge granted by the medical address.