The information on this website has been compiled with great care. Parnassia Groep is not liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from the use of the information provided.
The privacy statement is summarized in ten statements:
- Parnassia Groep processes personal data for the performance of its statutory duties and services.
- Parnassia Groep only processes personal data if there is a legal basis for this.
- Parnassia Groep sets the purposes for the processing of personal data in advance and does not use personal data for purposes other than those established.
- Parnassia Groep takes privacy seriously and therefore works according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The Parnassia Groep has also appointed an independent Data Protection Officer in accordance with the GDPR's requirements.
- When processing all personal data sufficient measures are taken to protect them, both technically and organisationally.
- Parnassia Groep assesses the risks of the use of personal data for each processing and observes the laws and regulations applicable to this processing.
- Parnassia Groep sets retention periods for all personal data that are used, and does not store personal data longer than necessary. Parnassia Groep adheres to all relevant laws and regulations, such as the GDPR.
- Parnassia Groep communicates comprehensibly and transparently about the use of personal data and informs those involved in language that they understand about their rights with regard to the use of their data.
- Parnassia Groep, in cooperation with third parties, will take appropriate measures regarding security and privacy with these parties and will record these in processor agreements. Parnassia Groep expects third parties to maintain at least the same level of privacy as Parnassia Groep.
- Parnassia Groep only shares personal data with third parties when this is necessary for the performance of its services or when this is required by other legislation. Parnassia Groep will never sell personal data to third parties.
Do you still have questions after reading this information? Then contact the Quality Manager from Triora: Hjördis Barfoot, firstname.lastname@example.org.