Triora helps people to overcome addiction and regain a meaningful life through the Triora Model. Triora provides discrete, confidential treatment for alcohol addiction, addiction to cocaine, cannabis and other drugs, as well as gaming and gambling, in addition to helping people with coexisting mental health disorders.
Triora aims to expand its highly successful private addiction treatment to patients across Spain, using the unique, holistic Triora Model, which treats body, mind and soul. We enhance medically established methods in addiction care such as cognitive behaviour therapy and psychiatric treatment, with our own innovative approach to addiction recovery.
What treatment options does the Triora Model offer?
The Triora Model presents several treatment options, all of them based on medical recommendations and every patient’s individual needs. The price, therefore, is also individually tailored. The treatment options with the Triora Model are:
- Residential Treatment lasting from 6 to 12 weeks
- Outpatients Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment · IOP with individual and group sessions.
- Individual Outpatient Treatment with individual sessions.
- Aftercare with individual and group sessions.
- E-Health Treatment
- Intensive E-health Treatment · IEP with individual and group sessions.
- Individual E-health Treatment with individual sessions.
- E-health Aftercare with individual and group sessions.
- Sober Living Houses, as a space in which patients get the chance to reintegrate over time and build up a new life of recovery in a safe and sober environment.
Residential Treatment Programme
Triora’s private addiction clinics are situated in natural and quiet surroundings in Alicante and Málaga. Both clinics are fully equipped, with double and individual rooms, private bathroom and facilities for people with disabilities.
When not attending treatment sessions or exercising, patients can relax on the roof terrace or take a stroll in the large garden. There is also a lounge where patients can meet up with others, and a relaxation area where they can watch television.
The length of treatment is based on medical recommendations and every patient’s individual needs, lasting from 6 to 12 weeks, prices are adjusted to the length of the treatment. During this time, the patient will stay in a confortable and safe space to regain a meaningful life with the help of our dedicated staff, with more that 10 years od experience in addiction care.
Services included in the residential programme
Medical and therapeutic services, as well as complementary services are included in the price of treatment.
Medical and therapeutical services
- Detox under medical observation during detoxification.
- Informative Sessions for the family and loved ones.
- Individual sessions with psychologist / addiction counsellor · Developing a personal work with the therapist looking for the cause of the addiction and how to overcome it.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy · Rational Emotive Therapy and Relapse Prevention group sessions, guided by therapists, helping the patient to find tools to avoid relapses.
- Medical supervision · medical supervisión and treatment 24 hours. Prescriptions and medicines included in the treatment (pain killers, antidepressants…)
- Medical support 24/7 · Our expert nursing team is with the patient 24/7, helping them to accomplish all the treatment phases.
- Coaching · Group sessions with a counsellor to regain a meaningful life through self knowledge and internal work.
- Self-help groups · introducing the patient into the self-help or mutual help as a very important part of the recovery process.
- Sports & fitness · training sessions lead by a personal coach to heal the body, implementing new routines and healthy habits.
- Healthy nutrition · Five healthy meals a day. Snacks and soft drinks during all day.
- Cleaning service and laundry · Room cleaning service and maintenance. Laundry once a week.
we also offer a hairdressing, transfer and physiotherapy service as extra services not included in the treatment price for those patients who request it as a complement.
We offer short term intakes for old patients in case they are in risk to relapse. Also, in difficult times of the year, such as Christmas, we offer Reinforcement Weeks to avoid relapses with special prices in each case.
Contact us for further information, first assessment is free of charge.
Outpatients Treatment Programme
At the outpatient facility, we provide outpatient treatment as well as aftercare. All the outpatients and the aftercare programme can be received by e-health or face to face in our outpatients facilities located in Alicante, Málaga, Madrid, Barcelona and Almería.
All the outpatient treatments are tailor made, depending on every person needs and the prices will vary depending on the type of treatment and modality (face to face or on line). In any case, all our outpatients treatments work on individual and group sessions; support for family and loved ones… a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to overcome addiction.
What are the options in the outpatients treatment?
Intensive Outpatient Treatment · IOP or Intensive e-Health Treatment · IEP
This programme can also be developed as an Intensive E-health Treatment (IEP) by on line secure sessions. The patient has different options to choose from, depending always on the medical advice:
- 3 days a week IOP · 1 weekly individual session with the psychologists; 3 daily group sessions ran by one of our therapists and a urine test.
- 4 days a week IOP · 1 weekly individual session with the psychologists; 4 daily group sessions ran by one of our therapists and a urine test.
- 5 days a week IOP · 1 weekly individual session with the psychologists; 5 daily group sessions ran by one of our therapists and a urine test.
Prices are adapted to the frequency and type of treatment recomendad by the medical and therapeutical team.
Individual Outpatient Treatment · Individual e-Health Treatment
Pack with 25 individual sessions with the therapeutical team. This option is meant for those who are unable to attend group therapy, and is indicated by the doctor if needed. This type of treatment can also be by e-Health Individual sessions. It also includes, as a complementary services, not included in the original price, group sessions and family sessions.
Designed for those who have finished the treatment phase (outpatient or residential) and continue with the follow up with the therapy team. This treatment can be also e-Health aftercare by on line therapy, and prices will be personalised for each modality.
Monthly programme with 3 weekly group sessions; 1 weekly individual session and 1 family session.
What are the Sober Living Houses?
The Sober Living House is a facility in which patients get the chance to reintegrate over time and get the chance to build up a new life of recovery in a safe and sober environment. Not all patients of Triora need to go to the sober living house.
The house is intended for patients who do not have adequate support by their environment yet. Here they get the chance to create a sober environment for themselves, in which they can continue their newly found life of recovery.
The Program Starts in 3 months up to 9 months combine with therapy in the Triora outpatients facilities.
Contact us and we will recommend what is the best treatment option for you or your loved one; what’s the price option best for your case and how can we help you with the financing of the treatment. Because your treatment cannot wait, the moment is now.